I'm leaving for Washington, DC in a few hours and I'm so excited! I'm not even close to be completely packed for the trip but I have gathered some of my favorite things to pack when I'm leaving town. Check it...
1. House of Harlow Julie Sunglasses- these are my absolute favorite sunglasses ever! I found them at TJ Maxx on SUPER sale and actually have two pairs. I thought I lost the first pair at a photo shoot so HeyMatthew went back to TJ MAXX and bought me another pair and one week later the originals showed up. LOVE THEM!
2. Portra 800 35mm Color Film- So pretty!! I used this film for the first time during my honeymoon and I've been hooked ever since.
3. Camelback Water Bottle- 'cause I get thristy, y'all.
4. American Apparel T-shirts- I have them in every color and I will wear them every day... unless I feel like actually thinking about clothing. That probably won't happen.... ever.
5. Birkenstock Granada Sandals- They seem like they wouldn't been good for walking around all day BUT I think they are. I'll keep you posted on that because these are the only shoes I'm taking. Deal with it, feet.
6. Olympus 35RC- I've been looking for a lightweight pocket camera for years and I think I may have found the perfect one. No digital on this trip! HeyMatthew and I are even thinking about leaving our iPhones in the hotel. I'll probably cave to the instagram
7. Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Dry-Touch Sunblock- Waterproof, Sweatproof and Non-comedogenic! Gotta keep that skin young and wrinkle free.
8. Chanel Rouge Coco Shine in Boy- This stuff is good because you can dress it down or dress it up. I don't want to take too many cosmetics so it's nice to have something so versatile.
I hope everyone has a wonderful week!! I'll be back Monday with more! Love. JB
PS- Burglars, we have a house sitter so... none of that stealing. :)